The Utilize Accuracy Diagnostic Tests to Classification HIV/AIDS Infected Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging
AbstractThis research has aimed to apply the accuracy diagnostic tests to find the classification method to classify HIV/AIDS infected from image properties use Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) in Sudan. 118 sample sizes were taken to studied, half cases of sample size was infected group and the other was uninfected group. We conduct the properties of image show that there is significance different between infected with HIV/AIDS and uninfected; also the risk in HIV/AIDS infected group is higher than the risk in uninfected group by 0.054. In the other hand of was found that if the deformation of images increased than 0.694 there was a high probability of with HIV/AIDS infection, when the homogeneity of the image decreased than 0.27 there was a high probability of HIV/AIDS presence.
B. Dawson and R.G.Trapp, Basic & Clinical Biostatistics, 4th ed , McGraw- Hill , (2004) , pp.13.
M.R. Chernik and R.H Friis, Introductory Biostatistics for the Health Sciences Modern Applications Including Bootstrap, (2003) pp.119-131 .
R.L.Scheaffer, (1999).Categorical Data Analysis, NCSSM Statistics Leadership Institute, available at http://courses.ncssm.edu/math/Stat_Inst /PDFS/Categorical%20Data%20 Analysis.
J.R.Parikh, M.Naik, A.Mathai, T.Kuriakose, J.Muliyil, T.Roland , Role of frequency doubling technology perimetry in screening of diabetic retinopathy, Indian J Ophthalmol , (2006), pp.17–22.
S. A.Manahil , Survival Analysis for AIDS Patients from date of Diagnosis until death an applied study on AIDS patients at Omdurman teaching hospital , Sudan University of science & Technology, library of College of Sciences (2012).
R.B. D’Agostino, L.M. Sullivan ,A.S. Beiser, , Introductory Applied Biostatistics, Cengage Learning , (2005) .
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.