My Drug in Sindereng Rappang Regency
AbstractThe long-term goals of this study are: (1) Revealing psycho-social aspects that influence and cause behavior in drug users (elite circles) do not have the awareness to change, and to obtain comprehensive in-depth information about drugs and the danger to the community, especially Sidenreng Rappang District . (2) Revealing the impact of drugs on the socio-economic and public health of Sidenreng Rappang District. (3) Finding the right solution direction used in the abuse and rampant drug trafficking in life to change the behavior of drug users for the people (elite circles) of Sidenreng Rappang Regency. The approach used in this study is qualitative, with a case study method in the informants taken purposively. Data obtained through in-depth interviews and observations are then analyzed inductively. Results in research in Sidenreng Rappang District: First: based on the results of the research data obtained, in 2015 with the number of cases 82 with suspects 109 people, in 2016 with the number of cases 111 with the number of suspects 149, and in 2017 with the number of cases 140 with the number of suspects 197 people, and 2017 with the number of cases 86 (Results of direct interviews with Sidrap Police Narcotics Officers and administrative staff, 31 July 2018). Second: (1) psycho-social factors which are chains that lead to the formation of a behavior that is deviant and contradictory and has a major influence on the social community environment. (2) The socio-economic and public health impacts tend to be ignored, even though they already have knowledge about the consequences that can be caused from the abuse and rampant drug trafficking in the Sidenreng Rappang District community. (3) The theoretical solution to drug abuse and circulation among the public (elite) is structurally a "win-win" approach between the community - the elite. The district government sidenreng rappang very much needs to "intervene" against drug users among the elite in terms of sanctions and punishments. Secondly, the cognitive approach that has been underlying the drug abuse prevention program has to be integrated with the affective approach in raising awareness of the negative impacts of drug abuse and circulation in the district.
Aidit Alwi and Zainal AKSP, 1989, Elite and Modernization, Liberty, Yogyakarta
Harold D. Laswell and Abraham Kaplan, 1950, Power and Society, New Haven: Yale
Haerana, Implementation of Drug Rehabilitation Policy Users in Makassar City, Muhammadiyah University Makassar, Journal of Public Administration, Volume 6 No. 2 yrs. 2016
Miriam Budiardjo, 1986, Various Ideas About Power and Wibawa, Jakarta: Sinar Harapan Library.
Max Weber's thoughts quoted in Haryanto ,; Miriam Budiardjo.
Matompo, Osgar.S. 2014. Restrictions on Human Rights in an Emergency Perspective. Vol. 21 No. 1. 2014
Mohammad Indra Bangsawan, Drug Abuse As A Crime Against Human Rights That Affects Human Survival, Faculty of Law, Muhammadiyah University, Surakarta
Suzanne Keller, 1995, Ruler and Elite Group; The Eliminating Role in Modern Society, cet. II, PT. Radja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta
Suzanne Keller, 1995, in her book Ruler and Elite Group; The Eliminating Role in Modern Society, cet. II, PT. Radja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.
University Press, Joseph Schumpeter, 1952, Capitalism, Socialism, and Democracy, New York, Harper Laswell, Elites are largely determined by their position in the institution and not on social values; SP. Varma.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.