Consciousness and the Development of New Strategic Pathways for Antiviral Therapy: A Focused Analysis on HIV
AbstractThis report presents the foundations of consciousness and through this explores the possibility of low level virus consciousness (ability to sense surroundings).
Gulick, RV. (2004). "Consciousness". Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, CA USA.
Raymond, S. (2016 a). Dehumanization, Racial Minority and Female Leadership: An Analysis of Global Trends. Advances in Applied Sociology, 6, 261
Raymond, S. (2016 b). Consciousness. Academia Integretia Justicia: Scientific Advancement, 1, 20-
Velmans, M., Schneider, S. (2006). The Blackwell Companion to Consciousness. Wiley
Bhasin, H. (2016) Societal Marketing Concept. Marketing91.
Kotler, P. and Keller, KL. (2006) Marketing Management. 12 th Ed. Pearson, Prentice Hall: Upper Saddle River.
Patullo, BW., Macmillan, DL. (2010) Making sense of electrical sense in crayfish. Journal of Experimental Biology, 213, 651
Clercq, E., Walker, R. (1987) Antiviral Drug Development: A Multidisciplinary Approach. Plenum Press: NY USA
Encyclopedia Britannica (EB) Editors (2016) Antiviral Drug Pharmacology. Encyclopedia Britannica. https://www.britannica.com/science/antiviral
NHS UK. (2016) HIV and AIDS
Kumar, P. and Clark, ML. (2016) Clinical Medicine. 9th Ed. Elsevier: Netherlands. https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=0702066001
Harrison, TR. and Wilson, JD. (1991) Harrison's principles of internal medicine, Volume 2, p 1410. (McGraw
Kumar, P. and Clark, ML. (2016 b) Clinical Medicine. 341
Lewin, S., Deeks, S. and Barr
SDSN (2005; Science Daily: Science News) Biologists Discover Why 10 Percent Of Europeans Are Safe From HIV Infection. Science Daily, University of Liverpool.
Fowke, K. (1996) Resistance to HIV
Marks, J. and Ogbru, O. (2016) Beta Blockers. MedicineNet.
Saladin, KS. (2001) Anatomy and Physiology. Ch. 15. McGraw Hill: NY USA.
Gallagher, E. (2016) How Does an Antiviral Drug Work. Cold and Flu Centre (Demand Media). http://www.livestrong.com/article/31295
CCTO. (2016) How Antivirus Works. Security Solutions (CCTO).
Marshall, B., Fenlon W. (2016) How Computer Viruses Work. Tech: Computer & Internet security. http://computer.howstuffworks.com/virus.htm
Oppliger, R. (1997). "Internet Security: FIREWALLS and BEYOND". Communications of the ACM, 40 (5): 94.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.