Demands for Early Childhood Education Teacher Competence in the Millennial Era
AbstractAs the time goes by, people are triggered to participate in carrying out renewal and improvement in certain fields, including in education. Education is one of the important components in creating the qualified human resources. Since childhood, people study and learn with a variety of experiences every day. Education during the childhood is also called Early Childhood Education. The continuity of learning in Early Childhood Education (PAUD) has a major influence on the development of children towards adolescence to adulthood. As an educator, PAUD teacher must have good competence in teaching the students in the early childhood who are just beginning to enter the world of education. The rapid growth and use of information and communication technology can be used to maximize the learning process in early childhood; however, it should be adapted to the competencies that must be possessed by the teacher.
. M.A. Ahmad. (June, 2019). “Komunikasi sebagai wujud kompetensi sosial guru di sekolah”. Jurnal Komodifikasi, [On-line]. 7, pp. 33-44. Available: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/234750312.pdf.
. M. Fullan. The new meaning of educational change, London: Routledge, 2001.
. F. Jalal and D. Supriadi. Reformasi pendidikan dalam konteks otonomi daerah, Yogyakarta, ID: Adicita Karya Nusa, 2001.
. A. Marjuni. (Jan-June, 2019). “Peran guru dalam perspektif kepemimpinan pendidikan”. Jurnal Inspiratif Pendidikan, [On-line]. 8(1), pp.10-18. Available: http://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/Inspiratif-Pendidikan/article/view/9934.
. F.N. Marbun. (Feb, 2015). “Kompetensi guru dalam peningkatan prestasi belajar pada SMP negeri dalam Kota Banda Aceh”. Jurnal Administrasi Pendidikan, [On-line]. 3(1), pp. 45-67. Available: http://jurnal.unsyiah.ac.id/JAP/article/view/2524/2371.
. Musbikhin. (March, 2019). “Kompetensi pendidik dalam berbagai perspektif”. Jurnal Ummul Quro, [On-line], 13(1). Available: https://ejournal.insud.ac.id/index.php/UQ/article/view/43.
. Rahmah, Asrori, and I. Astuti. (2014). “Upaya guru meningkatkan kompetensi pedagogik dalam proses pembelajaran di TK negeri”. Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Khatulistiwa, [On-line], 4(5), pp: 1-11. Available: https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/217022-upaya-guru-meningkatkan-kompetensi-pedag.pdf.
. S. Sagala. Konsep dan makna pembelajaran, Bandung, ID: Alfabeta, 2003.
. N.A. Wiyani and Barnawi. Format PAUD: konsep, karakteristik, dan implementasi pendidikan anak usia dini, Yogyakarta, ID: Ar-Ruzz Media, 2012.
. C.Yufiarti. Profesionalitas Guru PAUD. Jakarta, ID: UniversitasTerbuka, 2011.
. E. Yolanda. "Professional and Pedagogical Competence of Early Childhood Education Teachers in Millenial Era", in Proc. ICECE, 2019, pp. 66-70.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.