Analysis of Community Participation Level on Fish Farming in Cagenet (Karamba) Business Control in Banjar District, South Kalimantan Province
AbstractFish farming in cagenet (karamba) business control in the watershed of the RiamKanan River is an effort to make this activity sustainable. One of the instruments believed to be able to help the success of a control program is community participation. This study aims to analyze the level of community participation in controlling fish farming in cagenet (Karamba) in Banjar Regency. The type of data used is primary data in the form of interviews with 67 respondents using a questionnaire. The data analysis used a rating analysis technique through the sum of the scores on each variable so that the level of community participation could be determined. The results of this study indicate that the level of community participation in controlling fish farming in cagenet (Karamba) with a value of 126.27 is low.
. Arnstein, S. R. (2007). Journal Of The American Institute Of Planners A Ladder Of Citizen Participation. Journal Of The American Institute Of Planners, 35(November 2011), 37–41. Https://Doi.Org/10.1080/01944366908977225
. Asnar Asnar (2016) Partisipasi Masyarakat dalam Pembangunan di Kelurahan Sidomulyo, Kecamatan Samarinda Ilir, Samarinda
. Astuti, Indri. 2015. Pengelolaan Pendapatan Asli Desa (PAD) (Studi Kasus di Desa Ngombakan Kecamatan Polokarto Kabupaten Sukoharjo Tahun 2014. Skripsi Thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
. Dinas Perikanan Kabupaten Banjar. 2020. Rencana Startegis Tahun 2016 – 2020 Pemerintah Kabupaten Banjar Dalam Bidang Pengelolaan
. Mustanir, Ahmad and Muhammad Rusdi. 2019. “Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) Sebagai Sarana Dakwah Muhammadiyah Pada Perencanaan Pembangunan di Kabupaten Sidenreng Rappang. ”Prosiding Konferensi Nasional Ke-8 Asosiasi Program Pascasarjana Perguruan Tinggi Muhammadiyah Aisyiyah (APPPTMA). Medan.http://asosiasipascaptm.or.id/index.php/publikasi/ prosiding-konferensi-nasional-appptma-ke-8.
. Mustanir, Ahmad, and Akhmad Yasin. 2018. “Community Participation in Transect on Development Planning.”Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Administrasi Publik: Jurnal Pemikiran dan Penelitian Administrasi Publik (JIAP).
. Mustanir, Ahmad, Akhmad Yasin, Irwan Irwan, and Muhammad Rusdi. 2018. “Potret Irisan Bumi Desa Tonrong Rijang dalamTransect pada Perencanaan Pembangunan Partisipatif. ”MODERAT: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Pemerintahan.
. Tilaar, H.A.R. (2009). Kekuasaan dan Pendidikan: Kajian Menejemen Pendidikan Nasional dalam Pusaran Kekuasaan. Jakarta: Rinika Cipta
. White W.T., Last P.R., Dharmadi, Faizah R., Chodrijah U., Prisantoso B.I., Pogonoski J.J., Puckridge M. and Blaber S.J.M. 2013 Market fishes of Indonesia (Jenis-jenis ikan di Indonesia). ACIAR Monograph No. 155. Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research: Canberra. 438 ppt
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.