Factors Affecting Job Satisfaction of Nurses during the Covid-19 Pandemic at Kwaingga Regional General Hospital, Keerom Regency
AbstractWork satisfaction is a person's emotional response to the job that he is doing, where each individual has a different measure of satisfaction. Everyone is motivated to satisfy certain needs, from basic life necessities to psychological needs. Everyone seeks high needs when lower needs are predominantly met. It is hoped that nurses' job satisfaction will be able to generate love for the nurses and nurses at work. This study aims to determine the factors that affect the job satisfaction of nurses during the Covid-19 pandemic at Kwaingga Hospital, Keerom Regency. This type of research is quantitative analytic with a cross sectional study design. This research was conducted in Kwaingga General Hospital, Keerom Regency from January to February 2021. The population of this study were all 74 nurses in Kwaingga Hospital, Keerom Regency. The sample of this research is using the total sampling technique. The data were obtained using a questionnaire and analyzed using the chi square test. The results shows that the factors that influenced the job satisfaction of nurses during the Covid-19 pandemic at Kwaingga Hospital were work motivation (p-value = 0.003 <0.05; RP = 33.00 (95% CI: 3,919 - 277,887)), while the work environment (p-value = 0.150> 0.05), and the role of the manager (p-value = 1,000> 0.05) had no significant effect on job satisfaction for nurses during the Covid-19 pandemic at Kwaingga Hospital, Keerom Regency.
Asmuji. Manajemen Keperawatan: Konsep Dan Aplikasi. Ar-Ruzz Media. Jogjakarta. 2012.
Marquis Bessie L. & Carol J. Huston. Kepemimpinan Dan Manajemen Keperawatan: Teori & Aplikasi. Edisi 4. EGC. Jakarta. 2010.
Nursalam. Manajemen Keperawatan : Aplikasi Dan Dalam Praktik Keperawatan Profesional. Edisi 3. Salemba Medika. Jakarta. 2012.
Suarli S. & Yanyan Bahtiar. Manajemen Keperawatan Dengan Pendekatan Praktis. Erlangga. Jakarta. 2009.
Wuryanto E. Hubungan Lingkungan Kerja Dan Karakteristik Individu Dengan Kepuasan Kerja Perawat Di Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Tugurejo Semarang. Semarang. 2010.
Foronda CL. Bauman EB. Strategies To Incorporate Virtual Simulation In Nurse Education. Clinical Simulation in Nursing 10(8). 2014.
Kemenkes RI.. Pedoman Kesiapsiagaan Menghadapi Infeksi Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Kemenkes. Jakarta. 2020.
World Health Organization. WHO Director-General's opening remarks at the media briefing on Covid-19. 11 March 2020. Geneva. 2020.
Yuliana, Y. “Corona virus diseases (Covid-19): Sebuah tinjauan literatur.” Wellness And Healthy Magazine. Volume. 2, Nomor. 1, p. 187-192 February 2020.
PPNI. Himbauan Dewan Pengurus Pusat Persatuan Perawat Nasional Indonesia: Kewaspadaan Terhadap Penyakit Coronavirus (Covid-19). PPNI. Jakarta. 2020.
Haerul A.M. Hubungan Motivasi Kerja Dengan Kinerja Perawat Di RSUD Sinjai. Skripsi. UIN Alauddin Makassar. 2013.
Alex S, Nitisemito. Manajemen Personalia. Cetakan ke 9. Edisi ke 4. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia. 2002.
Pranoto, M. Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Transformasional dan Komitmen Organisasi terhadap OCB di SMPN 9 Singkawang. Universitas Terbuka. 2014.
Ramli AH., Maniagasi ET. Kinerja Karyawan RSUD Dok II Di Jayapura. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Cendekiawan ke 4 Tahun 2018. Jakarta. 2018.
Suyanto. Mengenal Kepemimpinan dan Manajemen Keperawatan. Jogjakarta: Mitra & Cendikia Press. 2008.
Mangkunegara, Anwar. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perubahan. Alfabeta. Jakarta. 2010.
Suarli S., Bahtiar Y. Manajemen Keperawatan Dengan Pendekatan Praktis. Erlangga. Jakarta. 2009.
Susanto AE, Suryawati C, and Arso SP. Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan RS M Di Kabupaten Pekalongan. Jurnal Manajemen Kesehatan Indonesia Vol 8, No 1 (2020): April 2020.
Simamora, Bilson. Penilaian Kinerja dalam Manajemen Perusahaan, Gramedia Pusaka. Jakarta. 2012.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.