Application of Aboodh Transform Iterative Method for Solving Time – Fractional Partial Differential Equations
AbstractIn this paper, the Aboodh transform iterative method is used to obtain approximate analytical solution of time-fractional partial differential equations. The fractional derivative are considered in Caputo sense, this method is a combination of the Aboodh transform and the new iterative method. Illustrative examples are considered and the comparison between the exact and approximate solutions are presented for different values of alphas. Also, the surface plots are provided in order to comprehend the effect of the fractional order. The major advantage of this method is the reduced computational effort and complexity without involving the tedious calculations of Adomian polynomials. In general, the method is efficient, precise, easy to implement and yield good results.
. M. Dalir, M, Bashour. ” Applications of fractional calculus’. Applied Mathematical Sciences, 4(21), (2010), 1021-1032.
. A. Atangana. “Derivative with a new parameter: Theory, methods and applications”. Academic Press. (2015)
. A. Atangana, I. Koca. “ New direction in fractional differentiation”. Mathematics in Natural Science, 1, (2017), 18-25.
. A. Atangana, A. Secer. “A note on fractional order derivatives and table of fractional derivatives of some special functions”. Abstract and applied analysis (Vol. 2013). Hindawi.
. F. Jarad, T. Abdeljawad, D. Baleanu. “Caputo-type modification of the Hadamard fractional derivatives”. Advances in Difference Equations, 2012(1), (2012) 1-8.
. U. N. Katugampola., “A new approach to generalized fractional derivatives”. Bull. Math. Anal. Appl. 6(4), 1-15 (2014).
. T. J. Osler. “ The fractional derivative of a composite function”. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 1(2), (1970), 288-293.
. C. M. Pinto, A. R. Carvalho. “Diabetes mellitus and TB co-existence: Clinical implications from a fractional order modeling”. Applied Mathematical Modelling,68, (2019), 219-243.
. D. Kumar, J. Singh, K. Tanwar, D. Baleanu. “A new fractional exothermic reactions model having constant heat source in porous media with power, exponential and Mittag-Leffler laws”. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 138, (2019), 1222-1227.
. D. Kumar, J. Singh, D. Baleanu. “ On the analysis of vibration equation involving a fractional derivative with Mittag‐Leffler law”. Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 43(1), (2020), 443-457.
. I. Podlubny. “ Fractional differential equations: an introduction to fractional derivatives, fractional differential equations, to methods of their solution and some of their applications”. Elsevier.(1998).
. K. Oldham, J. Spanier. “The fractional calculus theory and applications of differentiation and integration to arbitrary order”. Elsevier.(1974).
. K. S. Miller, B. Ross. “ An introduction to the fractional calculus and fractional differential equations”. Wiley. (1993).
. H. K. Jassim. “Homotopy perturbation algorithm using Laplace transform for Newell-Whitehead-Segel equation”. International Journal of Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 2(4), (2015), 8-12.
. K. Wang,, S. Liu. “A new Sumudu transform iterative method for time-fractional Cauchy reaction–diffusion equation”. Springer Plus, 2016 5(1), 1-20.
. H. K. Jassim. “The Approximate Solutions of Three-Dimensional Diffusion and Wave Equations within Local Fractional Derivative Operator”. Abstract and Applied Analysis (Vol. 2016). Hindawi.
. V. Daftardar-Gejji, H. Jafari. “An iterative method for solving nonlinear functional equations”. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 316(2), (2006), 753-763.
. G. O. Ojo, N. I. Mahmudov. “Aboodh Transform Iterative Method for Spatial Diffusion of a Biological Population with Fractional-Order”. Mathematics, (2021), 9(2), 155.
. L. Akinyemi, O. 5. Iyiola. “Exact and approximate solutions of time‐fractional models arising from physics via Shehu transform”. Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 43(12), (2020) 7442-7464.
. H. Khan, A. Khan, M. Al Qurashi, D. Baleanu, R. “Shah. An analytical investigation of fractional-order biological model using an innovative technique”. Complexity, 2020.
. A. Karbalaie, M. M. Montazeri, H. H. Muhammed. “New approach to find the exact solution of fractional partial differential equation”. WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics, 11(10), 908-917.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.