Risk Factors of Childbirth Complication at Koya Barat Public Health Center, Jayapura City
AbstractBackground: Labor complications are a sign of danger that occurs in a pregnant woman at the time of delivery. The incidence of childbirth complications needs to have a good health protection to save the health status of mothers and children according to the standard of delivery assistance that is covered by health workers. Objective: The aim of the study was to determine the risk factors for childbirth complications in mothers who gave birth at the Koya Barat Health Center. Methods: This research is a type of analytical survey research with a cross sectional approach using secondary data from the 2020 Maternal and Child Health Report (KIA). The population of this study was all mothers giving birth at the Koya Barat Puskesmas from January to December 2020, totaling 261 mothers giving birth. The sampling technique used in this study was total sampling. The data were processed using analysis, Frequency Distribution, Chi-square, Prevalence Ratio Test, Logistic Regression. Results: The results of the bivariate analysis found that variables age (p < 0.01; RP=1.862; 95%CI: 1.432-2.423), parity (p = 0.045; RP=1.385; 95%CI: 1.043-1.841), and Hb level (p = 0.024; RP=1.422; 95%CI: 1.059-1.908) has a significant relationship with the childbirth complication at Koya Barat Public Health Center. Meanwhile, education (p = 0.095; RP=1.306; 95%CI: 0.984-1.733) has no significant relationship with the childbirth complication at Koya Barat Public Health Center. Based on the results of multiple logistic regression analysis, the most dominant risk factors for childbirth complication at Koya Barat Public Health Center is age (p < 0.01; OR = 3.507; 95%CI: 1.922 – 6.401).
. Suliana, Sali. Angka Kematian Ibu: Faktor Penyebab dan Upaya Penanganannya. Pusat Penelitian Badan Keahlian DPR RI. Vol. XI, No.24/II/Puslit/Desember/2019. 2019.
. BPS Provinsi Papua. Provinsi Papua Dalam Angka 2017. Jayapura. 2018.
. Dinkes Kota Jayapura. Profil Kesehatan Kota Jayapura Tahun 2019. Jayapura. 2020.
. Kemenkes RI. Riset Kesehatan Dasar Tahun 2013. Jakarta: Balitbang Kemenkes RI. 2013.
. Manuaba, Ida Bagus Gde. Ilmu Kebidanan, Penyakit Kandungan dan KB untuk Pendidikan Bidan. Edisi kedua. EGC: Jakarta. 2010.
. Saifuddin, Abdul Bari. Ilmu Kebidanan, edisi 4. Bina Pustaka Sarwono Prawirohardjo: Jakarta. 2010.
. Hasmi. Metode Penelitian Kesehatan. In Media: Jakarta. 2016.
. Sugiyono. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: ALFABETA. 2019
. Hanifah, Umi. Pentingnya Buku Ajar Yang Berkualitas Dalam Meningkatkan Efektivitas Pembelajaran Bahasa Arab”. Jurnal Ilmu Tarbiyah At-Tajdid Fakultas Ilmu Tarbiyah dan Keguruan UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya, Vol 3, No. 1. 2014.
. Fajrin, Nofianti. Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Kejadian Komplikasi Persalinan Di Rumah Sakit Roemani Kota Semarang Tahun 2008. 2009.
. Armagustini, Yetti. Determinan Kejadian Komplikasi Persalinan Di Indonesia (Analisis Data Sekunder Survei Demografi Dan Kesehatan Indonesia Tahun 2007). Jakarta: Program Pascasarjana Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Universitas Indonesia. 2010.
. Mappaware, Andi Nasrudin. Faktor Determinan Komplikasi dan Rujukan Kasus Obsetetri. Bagian OBGIN Fakultas Kedokteran UMI. 2019.
. Damayanti, I.P., Liva, M., Ani, T., & Rita, A. Buku Ajar Asuhan Kebidanan Komprehensif pada Ibu Bersalin dan Bayi Baru Lahir. Yogyakarta: Depublish. 2014.
. Hall JE, Carmo JM, Silva AA, Wang Z, Hall ME. Obesity-Induced Hypertension: Interaction of Neurohumoral and Renal Mechanisms. Circulation. American Heart Journal. 2015.
. Prawirohardjo, Sarwono. Buku Acuan Nasional Pelayanan Kesehatan Maternal dan Neonatal. PT Bina Pustaka Sarwono Prawirohardjo: Jakarta. 2010.
. Rochjati, P. Skrining Antenatal Pada Ibu Hamil. Airlangga University Press : Surabaya. Edisi 2. 2011.
. Raihanah, Siti. Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi komplikasi pada ibu bersalin di Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta pada tahun 2015. Skripsi. Jurusan Kebidanan Politeknik Kemenkes. 2017
. Arisandi, Mutia Erlina, dkk. Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Kejadian Komplikasi Persalinan Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Tanjung Bintang Kabupaten Lampung Selatan. Jurnal Kesehatan: Volume VII, Nomor 2, Agustus 2016, pp 204-210. 2016.
. Islamudin. 2010. Malaria Dalam Kehamilan. SMF Penyakit Dalam Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Andalas RSUP Dr M Djalil Padang, 2010.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.