Factors Related to the Teenagers Free Sex Behavior of Students at SMU Negeri 1 Mulia in Puncak Jaya Regency
AbstractBackground: The living conditions of promiscuity have an impact on premarital sex in high school age adolescents, without being carefully supervised, either from parents, school authorities, and components of society in general. This will have an impact on the life process and future of youth as the next generation of the Indonesian nation. Objective: The research objective was to determine the factors associated with adolescent free sex behavior in students of SMU Negeri 1 Mulia, Puncak Jaya Regency. Methods: This type of research is correlational with cross sectional approach, the population is 510 and the sample population is 93 respondents. The sampling technique in this study was to use Proportional Random Sampling, which is a sampling technique from each sub-population by taking into account the size of the sub-population. Data obtained using a questionnaire and analyzed using chi-squere with a significant level of 5%. The research period was December 2020-January 2021, at SMU Negeri 1 Mulia, Puncak Jaya Regency. Results: In the variable free sex behavior, as many as 42 students (45.2%) had done it, and 51 students (54.8%) had never done it. There is no relationship between knowledge (p-value = 0.65; RP = 0.86 (95% CI = 0.55 - 1.34)), peers influence (p-value = 0.99; RP = 0.95 (95% CI = 0.60 - 1.49)), the roles of parents (p-value = 0.67; RP = 1.16 (95% CI = 0.73 - 1.83)), and the influence of the media (p-value = 0.30; RP = 1.32 (95% CI = 0.85 - 2.06)) with free sex behavior of students at SMU Negeri 1 Mulia, Puncak Jaya Regency.
. Kemenkes RI. Bahaya Seks Bebas. Ditjen P2P Kemenkes. Jakarta 2012.
. WHO. World Health Statistics. Geneva. 2015.
. Kemenkes RI. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia Tahun 2018. Kemenkes RI. Jakarta. 2019.
. Agustin, Mubiar & Nurikhsan, Juntika, A. Dinamika Perkembangan Anak dan Remaja. Bandung : Refikaditama. 2011.
. Arista, D. Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Perilaku Seksual Berisiko di Kalangan Remaja SMU Negeri 1 Kota Jambi Tahun 2015, STIKes Prima Program Studi DIV Kebidanan. 2015.
. Nurhayati, Fajar, Yeni. Determinan Perilaku Seksual Remaja Pranikah Pada Remaja SMA Negeri 1 Indralaya Utara, Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat, p-ISSN 2086-6380, 2017.
. Oktarina., Diwi. Perilaku Seks Pranikah Pada Siswa di SMA/K di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Pancoran Mas Kota Depok Tahun 2011, Prosiding SNaPP2017 Kesehatan pISSN 2477-2364 | eISSN 2477-2356, Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Universitas Indonesia. 2011.
. Sarwono, Sarlito W. Psikologi Remaja. Jakarta: Rajawali Pres. 2013.
. Nurzal D.G.A Faktor-faktor Yang Berhubungan dengan Perilaku Seksual Murid SMU Negeri di Kota Padang Tahun 2007. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat, Maret 2008 - September 2008, II (2). 2008.
. Yusuf, S. L. N. Psikologi Perkembangan Anak dan Remaja, Remaja Rosdakarya Bandung. 2002.
. Winarni, Suparmi. Diterminan Eksternal Dan Perilaku Seks Pra Nikah Remaja SMA, Jurnal Kebidanan Indonesia. Vol 10 No 2. Juli 2019 (19 – 31). 2019.
. Abraham, L. Risk Behaviour and Misperceptions among Low-income College Students of Mumbai. WHO Department of Reproductive Health and Research. Geneva, 2003.
. Andriani.H, Yasnani, Arum, 2016, Hubungan Pengetahuan, Akses Media Informasi dan Peran Keluarga Terhadap Perilaku Seksual Pada Siswa SMK Negeri 1 Kendari Tahun 2016, Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Universitas Halu Oleo. 2016.
. Pontoan S.T, Umboh, J. M. L, Kandou G. D, Hubungan Antara Pengetahuan Siswa, Peran Orang Tua, dan Peran Media Massa Dengan Perilaku Seks Pranikah Siswa SMK Negeri 1 Atinggola, Program Pascasarjana Universitas Sam Ratulangi Manado, Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Universitas Sam Ratulangi Manado. 2013.
. Ayu,Yuli, Heru. Hubungan Antra Faktor Internal dengan Eksternal Perilaku Seksual Pranikah Remaja di Indonesia, Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Andalas, Diterbitkan oleh: Program Studi S-1 Kesehatan Masyarakat Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Universitas Andalas p-ISSN 1978-3833 e-ISSN 2442-6725 10(1)65-75. 2015.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.