Optimizing Depok City Government Website in Realizing an Electronic-Based Government System
AbstractThe Electronic Based Government System (SPBE) is implemented in accordance with Presidential Regulation Number 95 of 2018 concerning SPBE. Ministry. Institutions and agencies must create clean, effective, transparent and accountable governance. One of the studies in SPBE is transparency of information through the City Government website. City Government is serious about building city government web to provide complete information needed by all people. Web optimization is needed to support the performance and achievements of the City Government in general. This study aims to determine how much influence the variables of usability, information quality, quality of service interactions have on user satisfaction of city government websites partially and simultaneously. The subjects in this study were 100 people who were the visitors of the website depok.go, id. In this study, the quality of the depok.go.id website was measured using the WebQual 4.0 method. The sampling technique was using purposive sampling technique. The data analysis used in this research is multiple analysis. The results showed that the variables of use and quality of information were partially influential with the effect of 67.5% and 37.5%, while the quality of service interactions had no effect. Simultaneously, the three variables have an effect on website user satisfaction with a large effect of 70.35. This means that the website of the City Government of Depok has gained the public's trust as a source of quality and satisfying information for the Depok community, including those related to SPBE.
. Azwar, S. (2013). Penyusunan skala psikologi. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
. Barnes S, Vidgen, R. 2003. Assessing the Quality of Auction Websites. 34th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
. Indrajit, Eko Richardus. 2005. E-Government, In Action. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
. Intruksi Presiden Nomor 3 Tahun 2003 Tentang kebijakan dan strategi nasional pengembangan e-Government.
. Laswad, F., Fisher, R., & Oyelere, P. (2005). Determinants of voluntary internet financial reporting by local government authorities. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy Vol 24, 101-121.
. Moenir. 1995. Manajemen Pelayanan Umum di Indonesia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.