Intolerable Interference of Other Countries’ Traditions and Cultures in Myanmar & Disadvantages of Social Media
AbstractIn Myanmar, social media has evidently impacted on human behaviors after 2010 year and this condition is declining prospect of Myanmar Traditions and Cultures. Polite consciences of Myanmar people become disappearing year after year by using social media. This study was conducted for 12 years in Myanmar among general population of 4952 people. 82% of people are deviant with Myanmar Culture and 81.6% are transforming their behaviors to rude with deviation of Tradition of Myanmar. When youths under 18 years, they were used to marry illegally and 68.2% have adulterous liaison from social media dating. The children who are not adults cannot concentrate their study and this fact is directly impact on Education of Myanmar. The physical health became prospect in bad situation due to emission of microwaves from smart devices.
. A. Keykhosravi, M. Neamatshahi, R. Mahmoodi, E. Navipour, "Radiation Effects of Mobile Phones and Tablets on the Skin: A Systematic Review", Advances in Medicine, vol. 2018, Article ID 9242718, pp. 1-5, Feb. 2018.
. Andrew Nachemson and Naw Betty Han. “Ethnic tension, conflicts key concern for Myanmar’s incoming MPs” internet: www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/27/myanmar-election-2. Nov. 27, 2020 [Jan.22.2021].
. Cheok A.D., Edwards B., Muniru I. Encyclopedia of Social Network Analysis and Mining. New York, NY: Springer New York, 2017, pp. 1-10.
. Emília Sánchez. “What effects do mobile phones have on people’s health?” in WHO Regional Office for Europe’s Health Evidence Network (HEN), 1st ed., vol.1. Dr Leena Eklund and Dr Laura Sampietro-Colom, Ed. Europe: the WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2006, pp. 1-24.
. Hall, Mark. "Facebook". Encyclopedia Britannica, Internet: www.britannica.com/topic/Facebook, Oct .22, 2020 [24 January 2021].
. Marnn, P., Htoo, H., Zin, P. M. M., Win, T. Z., Claude, N. J., Ali, H., Al-Masnay, Y. A., Al-Shaibah, B., Malik, I., & Al-aizari, A. R. (2021). COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Public Distress, Economy and Education of Bago Division in Myanmar. Technium Social Sciences Journal, DOI: 15(1), 549–588. DOI: https://doi.org/10.47577/tssj.v15i1.2240
. Marnn, P., Oo, T. T., Zin, P. M. M., & Jean Claude, N. (2021). Performances of Myanmar Military in COVID-19 Pandemic Period & Disparities of Public Attitudes on Myanmar Military "Between Before COVID-19 And Present COVID-19 Period". Technium Social Sciences Journal, 16(1), 584–598. Retrieved from https://techniumscience.com/index.php/socialsciences/article/view/2528
. Mushroor S et al. “The impact of smart phones and mobile devices on human health and life” International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health, vol. 7(1), 9-15, Jan. 2020.
. Natascha Zeitel-Bank & Ute Tat. "Social Media and Its Effects on Individuals and Social Systems," Human Capital without Borders: Knowledge and Learning for Quality of Life; Proceedings of the Management, Knowledge and Learning International Conference 2014, pp. 1183-1186.
. Paul Goodman. “18 Disadvantages of Mobile Phones” Internet: www.turbofuture.com/cell-phones/Disadvantages-of-Mobile-Phones, Jan. 3, 2021 [Jan.22.2021].
. Piyushi Jain. “Social Media: Impact on human behavior and society” Internet: www.linkedin.com/pulse/social-media-impact-human-behavior-society-piyushi-jain, Nov. 20, 2018 [Jan.22.2021].
. Prime Minister office. “Against Corruption: a collection of essays” Internet: www.gov.uk/government/publications/against-corruption-a-collection-of-essays/against-corruption-a-collection-of-essays, May. 12, 2016 [Jan.22.2021].
. The Myanmar Time. “President Targets civil servant corruption” Internet: www.scribd.com/doc/237646318/201438743, Dec. 20, 2013 [Jan.22.2021].
. Tim Butcher. “Exploring Real History” internet: www.exploringrealhistory.blogspot.com/2020/12/part-6-psychology-of-mkultra-mind.html, Jan. 17, 2017 [Jan.22.2021].
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.