Identification of Flood Management due to Overflow Based on Geographics Information System (GIS) in Bandar Lampung City
AbstractIncreasing the population in a city will increase the number of developments so that it will reduce water catchment areas. Of course this will have an impact on increasing the number of flood-prone areas, such as the city of Bandar Lampung, Indonesia. A flood-prone area is an area which at certain times can be affected or inundated by flood water. For this reason, it is necessary to determine in advance the criteria for flood vulnerability so that they can be used as the basis for flood management, preparedness for flood disasters, and reconstruction of the construction of embankments or other flood control structures in handling the flood disaster.
. Ngafifi, M. (2014). Kemajuan Teknologi Dan Pola Hidup Manusia Dalam Perspektif Sosial Budaya. Jurnal Pembangunan Pendidikan: Fondasi dan Aplikasi, 2(1): 33-47. https://doi.org/10.21831/jppfa.v2i1.2616.
. Bachtiar, A. (2012). Filsafat ilmu edisi revisi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
. Adib, M. (2011). Filsafat ilmu: onto-logi, epistemologi, aksiologi, dan logika ilmu pengetahuan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
. Astaraie-Imani, M., Kapelan, Z., Fu, G., and Butler, G. (2012). Assessing the combined e_ects of urbanisation and climate change on the river water quality in an integrated urban wastewater system in the UK. J. Environ. Manag., 112: 1–9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2012.06.039
. Batty, M. (2013). A Theory of City Size. Science, 340(6139): 1418–1419. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1239870
. Liu, L., Zheng, X., Gao, C., and Chen, L. (2010). Study on area, operating and construction costs of urban wastewater treatment plants. Chin. J. Environ. Eng., 11: 2522–2526.
. Da Silva, C.V.F, Schardong, A., Garcia, J.I.B., and Oliveira, C.D.P.M (2018). Climate Change Impacts and Flood Control Measures for Highly Developed Urban Watersheds. Water, 10(7): 829. https://doi.org/10.3390/w10070829
. Pania, H.G., Tangkudung, H., Kawet, L., and Wuisan, E.M. (2013). Perencanaan Sistem Drainase Kawasan Kampus Universitas Sam Ratulangi. Jurnal Sipil Statik, 1(3): 164-170. https://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id/index.php/jss/article/view/939
. Jia, N., Sitzenfrei, R., Rauch, W., Liang, S., and Liu, Y. (2019). Effects of Urban Forms on Separate Drainage Systems: A Virtual City Perspective. Water, 11(4): 758. https://doi.org/10.3390/w11040758
. Kamil, I., Alias, B., and Hakim, M. (2012). Developing Model of Infrastructure Asset Maintenance in Developing Countries Using Fuzzy Screening System-AHP Approach (Case Study: Main Roads in Padang City, Indonesia). International Real Estate Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
. Mikovits, C., Rauch, W., and Kleidorfer M. (2018). Importance of scenario analysis in urban development for urban water infrastructure planning and management. Comput. Environ. Syst., 68: 9–16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2017.09.006.
. Witjaksono, A., Bisri, M., Suharyanto, A., and Surjono (2016). Space Restructuring with River Stream Region Approach. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR), 26(1): 132 – 138. http://gssrr.org/index.php?journal=JournalOfBasicAndApplied
. Martono, N. (2012). Sosiologi perubah-an sosial: perspektif klasik, modern, postmodern, dan postcolonial. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
. Dwiningrum, S.I.A. (2012). Ilmu sosial & budaya dasar. Yogyakarta: UNY Press.
. Kamil, I., et al. (2012). Designing Model of Database and GIS Application for Road Performance. Proceedings of Geoinformation Technology for Natural Disaster Management, 3-4.
. Mair, M., Zischg, J., Rauch, W., and Sitzenfrei, R. (2017). Where to Find Water Pipes and Sewers?—On the Correlation of Infrastructure Networks in the Urban Environment. Water, 9(2): 146. https://doi.org/10.3390/w9020146
. Ellis, J.B. and Viavattene, C. (2014). Sustainable urban drainage system modeling for managing urban surface water flood risk. CLEAN: Soil Air Water, 42: 153–159. https://doi.org/10.1002/clen.201300225
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.