Corporate Information Model Catalog for Self Service Using (Online Analytical Processing) OLAP Methodology
AbstractCorporate Information Models(CIM) are Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) Cubes is a data structure that enables simple and rapid analysis of data by the multiple dimensions that define a business challenge. A multidimensional cube for reporting composed of multiple Dimension e.g. Customers, Product Lines and business units. By storing data using OLAP cubes, data is pre-calculated and ready-to-use in the form of pre-defined analytic reports, eliminating long-running data queries and enabling self-service for business intelligence users.
. Shaker H. AliEl-Sappagha ;Abdeltawab M. AhmedHendawib;Ali HamedEl Bastawissy. Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences. Volume 23, Issue 2, July 2011, Pages 91-104
. Paul Brunet. The rise of self-service analytics. http://analytics-magazine.org/rise-self-service-analytics/. Digital Edition;INFORMS Analytics Society
. Ali-Eldin, Amr & zaghloul, M & Salem, Mofreh. (2013). Towards a Self-service Data Analytics Framework. International Journal of Computer Applications. 80. 41-48. 10.5120/13893-1840.
. Christian Lennerholt University of Skövde. Implementation Challenges of Self Service Business Intelligence:A Literature Review. Proceedings of the 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences | 2018
. W. Eckerson, "Business-driven BI: Using New Technologies to Foster Self-Service Access to Insights", Tableau Software, 2012.
. S. Williams and N. Williams, "The profit impact of business intelligence", Morgan Kaufmann, 2010.
. E. J. Petersen and B. M. Martin, "Misuse, play, and dis-use: Technical and professional communication's role in understanding and supporting website owners' engagement with Google Analytics," 2015 IEEE International Professional Communication Conference (IPCC), Limerick, 2015, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/IPCC.2015.7235786.
. F. Rowe, "What literature review is not: diversity, boundaries and recommendations", European Journal of Information Systems, 2014, pp. 241-255.
. J. Webster and R. T. Watson, "Analyzing the past to prepare for the future: Writing a literature review", MIS quarterly, 2002, pp. xiii-xxiii.
. I. Benbasat and R. Weber, "Research Commentary: Rethinking "Diversity" in Information Systems Research", Information Systems Research, 1996, pp. 389 - 399.
Copyright (c) 2020 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.