Optimization of Fixed Assets Management in Oksibil Regional General Hospital, Pegunungan Bintang Regency, Papua Province
AbstractBackground: The Oksibil Regional General Hospital is the only government hospital with class D type in the Pegunungan Bintang Regency of Papua Province that is required to provide optimal health services. However, the barriers encountered by Okisibil Regional Hospital Fixed Assets have not been properly managed so as to have an impact on health service providers. The demand for quality of service can not be separated from changes in the environment that are so complex that health services must be proactive and always think about ways to adapt and overcome them. Fixed Asset Management at Oksibil Hospital consists of a series of planning, budgeting, procurement, use, security, maintenance and administration activities. Research Objectives: Reviewing the optimization of Fixed Asset Management at the Oksibil Regional General Hospital, Pegunungan Bintang Regency, Papua Province. Research method: The research method used in this study was qualitatively descriptive with a survey conducted in March-April 2020 at Oksibil Regional General Hospital, Pegunungan Bintang Regency, Papua Province. 8 (eight) informants were taken using a purposive method of sampling. Data obtained from in-depth interviews as primary data and also from secondary data available at Oksibil Hospital. Results: The planning of fixed assets has involved all service units. Fixed asset budgeting was still limited by regional capacity. The use of fixed assets, especially medical equipment, was still limited, only a few buildings have been used, such as HCU, Radiology. Fixed assets were secured by a fence, but there was no warehouse, no registration code and labeling. Maintenance of fixed assets in a planned and unplanned manner was constrained by budgetary constraints. Fixed asset management administration was the sole responsibility of the goods manager, not all units were involved in the inventory and reporting of fixed assets.
. Tamim, B.Y. Otonomi Daerah Pasca Revisi UU No.22 Tahun 1999. Tantangan Dalam Mewujudkan Local Accountability. 2005.
. Dwiyanto, Agus. Mewujudkan Good Governance Melalui Pelayanan Public. Yogyakarta. 2005.
. Pemerintah RI. Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor 72 Tahun 2019 tentang Perubahan Atas Peraturan Pemerintah Nomor 18 Tahun 2016 Tentang Perangkat Daerah. Jakarta. 2019.
. Sadodang, Paulina Amanda; Sondakh, Juliie J.; Budiarso, Novi Swandari. Analisis Perlakuan Aset Tetap Menurut PSAK no.16 (Revisi 2011) di RSU Pancaran Kasih Manado. Jurnal Accountability.Vol 4. No.1.12-26. 2015.
. Siregar, Doli D. Management Asset Strategi Penataan Konsep Pembangunan Berkelanjutan secara Nasional Dalam Kontek Kepala Daerah Sebagai CEO Pada Era Globalisasi Dan Otonomi Daerah. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta. 2004.
. Rokmaningsih, Zenita; Ridwan, Ari Yanuar; Witjaksono, R. Wahyu. Perancangan Sistem Fixed Asset Management Berbasis Open ERP dengan Metode Soft Sysytem Methodology (Case Study : RSUD Al Ihsan). 2014.
. Hastings, N.A.J., Physical asset management. Springer Science & Business Media, 2010.
. Pemerintah RI. Undang-Undang Nomor 23 Tahun 2019 tentang Pemerintahan Daerah. Jakarta. 2019.
. Silalahi , B.N.B. Prinsip Manajemen Rumah Sakit. Jakarta: LPMI, 1989.
. Munandar, M. Budgeting, Perencanaan kerja, pengkoordinasian kerja, pengawasan kerja. Yogyakarta BPFE. 1990.
. Government of the Republic of Indonesia. Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 16 of 2018 on Government Procurement. Jakarta. 2018.
. Tubagus, R. Manajemen Aset Rumah Sakit dan Permasalahannya. Jakarta. 2014.
Copyright (c) 2020 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.