Performance Modeling Bending Pavement Layer Towards Geometric Variations of the Street
AbstractBuduan - Bondowoso link 216 is a provincial primary collector road that connects Probolinggo Regency with Bondowoso Regency which has a length of about 31 kilometers. Slope of the road that has a width of 6 to 7 meters is very varied because this road passes through the hills. This road also has many double bends which are small enough to bend the fingers because of the limited topography that is traversed. When passing a double bend in the incline or a derivative vehicle tends to reduce speed so that the impact on road pavement conditions due to the friction of the wheel with the pavement surface. On the other hand, the thickness and type of pavement are planned to be the same for each field condition so it is certain that the segment will suffer faster damage than the other segments. Researches related to road performance with various methods have been carried out including evaluation of road conditions and its handling by Hendrick S, et al (2014) and Daryoto, et al (2014). The purpose of writing this article is to look for relationships between terrain conditions and the level of road pavement damage that not many people do, assisted using the PCI method in classifying road damage and then PCI data is processed with Microsoft Excel using polynomial regression so that a graph appears to determine whether there is a relationship between terrain conditions with the degree of damage to the road pavement. From the results of the analysis obtained values for PCI and Slope of the length of the road obtained values = 0.068 and Y = 1,7005x + 79.40 which shows that the PCI affects the slope of the road length is only 6.8% while 93.2% is influenced by other factors. Then for PCI and radius get the value of = 0.0243 and Y = -0,002+0,2955x+82,271 which shows PCI affects the radius of only 2.4% while 97.6% is influenced by another factor. Then for PCI and the degree of arcing get the value = 0.0041 and Y = -0.0278x +90.718 which shows the PCI affects the degree of arcing is only 0.41% while 99.59% is influenced by other factors.
. ASTM D6433-09. 2009. American Society for Testing and Materials, “Standard Practice for Roads and Parking Lots Pavement Condition Index Survey”,United States.
. Draper and Smith. 1998. Applied Regression Analysis. John Wiley & Sons, New York.
. Hardiyatmo, H. C. 2007. Pemeliharaan Jalan Raya. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada Unversity Press
. Novitasari, Veti dkk 2017. Pengaruh Kondisi Drainase Terhadap Kerusakan Perkerasan Jalan Lentur Dengan Metode Pavement Condition Index (PCI). Jurusan Teknik Sipil, Fakultas Teknik, Universitas Muhammadiyah Metro
. Pramudya, Unggul. 2016. Analisis Kualitas Drainase Terhadap Kerusakan Dini Perkerasan Lentur (Studi Kasus Ruas Jalan Solo – Jogja Km 15+000 – Km 15+500) Skripsi. Surakarta, Jurusan Teknik Sipil Fakultas Teknik UMS
. Sari, Y. M. 2015. Penentuan Prioritas Perbaikan Pada Ruas Jalan Wonosari – Patemon, Bondowoso. Tidak Diterbitkan.Skripsi. Jember: Fakultas Teknik Universitas Negeri Jember
. Shahin, M.Y. 1994. Pavement Manajement for Airport, Road, and Parking Lots. Chapman & Hall. New York
. Simangunsong Hendrick dkk. 2014. Evaluasi Kerusakan Jalan Studi Kasus (Jalan Dr Wahidin – Kebon Agung) Sleman, Diy Konferensi Nasional Teknik Sipil 8 (KoNTekS8) Institut Teknologi Nasional - Bandung,
. Sukirman, S. 1999. Perkerasan Lentur Jalan Raya. Bangung: Nova
. Undang – Undang No. 38 Tahun 2004. Jalan. 2004. Jakarta.
. Undang – Undang Republik Indonesia No. 22. 2009. Lalu Lintas dan Angkutan Jalan. Jakarta: Departemen Perhubungan RI
Copyright (c) 2020 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.