Identification of Early Damage Road Pavement Using AHP Method (Case Study: Road Province Technical Service Unit Road Management and Bridge in Jember)
AbstractThe transportation system in Java is dominated by land transportation modes that use the highway as a infrastructure. The development of community activities in the island of Java to meet economic needs has led to a higher demand for goods transportation and an effect on road pavement conditions. The government can work to improve the existing road network system that can serve the movement of freight transportation as manifested in Minister of Public Works Decree No. 58 / KPTS / M / 2012 concerning the determination of road classes based on carrying capacity to receive the heaviest axle loads and dimensions of motor vehicles. In fact, many of the roads in Java have experienced premature damage before the planned age. Theoretically, road damage is divided into 3 types based on the stages of procurement of the road itself, namely the error of road planning, mistakes in the implementation of road construction, and errors in the function of the road when it has begun to operate. There are several methods that can be used to determine the factors of early damage on the road, one of them is the AHP (Analytical Hierarchy Process) method. The use of the AHP method for determining strategies for handling road damage has been carried out by Zulfikar W et al (2013) and Saleh M Sofyan et al (2013). The results of the analysis show the factors that influence the damage to the road pavement, namely road planning (0.362), road conditions (0.297), usage (0.164) and environment / climate (0.176).
. Minister of Public Works Decree No 58/KPRS/M/2012
. UU No 22 Tahun 2009
. Public Works Departmen (2007) Moazami, D. , R. Muniandy, H. Hamid, and Z. Yusoff. “The use of analytical hierarchy process in priority rating of pavement maintenance”. Scientific Research and Essays Vol. 6(12), pp. 2447-2456, 2011 Saaty, T, L. “Multicriteria Decision Making”. Forth Edition, Pittsburgh, PA: RWS Publication, Pittsburgh, 1993
Copyright (c) 2020 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.