Ijsbar Copyright form Empowerment of Foreign Manpower and Indonesian Manpower Through Developing Foreign Companies in Indonesia
AbstractEfforts to empower those classified as powerless to be powerful, must pay attention to factors of education, scientific competence, and technical skills. All of these are the main resources in improving labor welfare. The causes of the powerlessness can be grouped into two things, namely socio-cultural and political factors and public policy factors. The purpose of this study is: comparing employment opportunities in foreign companies based on national origin; know job opportunities in foreign companies based on mastery of bagasa; explain job opportunities in foreign companies based on skills; analyze job opportunities in foreign companies based on the transfer of knowledge; analyze job opportunities in foreign companies based on scientific competence. The approach used in this research is descriptive, correlational analytic, and developmental. The research sample was 233 workers spread over 11 foreign companies. The data in this study are primary data and secondary data. Data collected through interviews, observations, documentation and FGD. The results showed that the correlation between mastery of foreign languages with national origin was .816 ** meaning that the relationship between mastery of foreign languages with national origin was very close. The correlation between worker skills and country of origin is -.472 **, meaning that the relationship between skill workers and country of origin is very close. The correlation between worker skills and foreign language mastery is -.410 **, meaning that the relationship between worker skills and foreign language mastery is very close. The correlation between workers' skills with the transfer of knowledge and transfer of jobs is .310 **, meaning that the relationship between the skills of workers and the transfer of knowledge and transfer of jobs is very close. The correlation between worker skills and scientific competence is -.162 *, meaning that the relationship between worker skills and scientific competence is quite close.
Adam N. Nasution,2017.Pengaruh Tenaga Kerja Asing Terhadap Kondisi Buruh di Indonesia.
Andrie Indriawaty, 2012. Community Development. Buana Surya Primatama
Berlo, D.K. 1960. The Process of Communication: An Introduction to Theory and Practice, Holt Rinehart and Winston, Inc. New York
Collett, D, 1991. Modelling Binary Data. Chapman and Hall. London
Huberman, .A.M, dan Miles M.B, 1992. Qualitative Data Analysis, UI Publisher, Jakarta
Korten, C. David and Felipe B Alfonso. 1981. Bureaucracy and The Por: Closing The Gap. Mc Graw Hill International Book Company. Singapore
Lubis, Z. 2006. Penanggulangan Kemiskinan. http://www.waspada.co.id
Muller, 1992. Mengukur Sikap Sosial. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta
Nasri Bachtiar and Rahmi Fahmi.2011. Pengaruh Human Kapital Terhadap Pendapatan Pekerja di Indonesia Timur dan Barat
Palte J.G.L. 1978. Social Economic Research Method (Especially Survey) Stencil Lecture Note
Pratisto, A, 2004. Cara Mudah Mengatasi Masalah Statistik dan Rancangan Percobaan dengan SPSS 12. PT. Elek Media Komputindo, Jakarta
Pudjiwati, S. 1985. Sosiologi Pembangunan. Fakultas Pascasarjana IKIP Jakarta Bekerjasama dengan BKKBN. Jakarta
Ritzer, G.. Sociology: 1992.A Multiple Paradigm Science (revised edition), Boston:Aliyn and Bacon, Inc.
Rahardjo, D, 2000. Pengembangan Perekonomian Masyarakat : Sebuah Alternatif Model Bagi Muhammadiyah. Muhammadiyah University Press, Surakarta
Sugiyono,.2010. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Alfabeta, Bandung
Sumodiningrat, G, 1999. Pemberdayaan Masyarakat dan Jaring Pengaman Sosial. PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta
Sarwoprasodjo, S. 1993. Dinamika dan Perkembangan Kelompok Usaha Bersama Golongan Miskin Dalam Proyek Bantuan Kesejahteraan Sosial. Program Pascasarjana IPB. Bogor
Supranto, J, 2000. Sampling technique for surveys and experiments. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta
Soetandyo, W. 1994. Misi dan Fungsi Pendidikan. Sebuah Makalah Pengantar untuk Rujukan Ceramah Berikut Diskusinya tentang Pendidikan Sains, Tehnologi, dan Humaniora di Indonesapada Era Industrialisasi dan Globalisasi yang diselenggarakan dalam acara Seminar Nasional Dalam Rangka Lustrum VIII IKIP Malang 19 Nopember 1994
Tjiptoherijanto, P, 2002. Prospek Perekonomian Indonesia Dalam Rangka Globalisasi. PT. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta
Undang-Undang No. 13 Tahun 2003 Tentang Ketenagaankerjaan R.I. PT. Serambi Semesta Distribusi. Jakaarta
Walpole, R.E. 1995.Introduction to Statistics. PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama Publisher, Jakarta.
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.