The Effect of Marketing Mix on Buying Interest (Study at Mentari Muara Bungo Supermarkets)
AbstractThis study aims to determine the relationship between the marketing mix variable (X) and the buying interest variable (Y). This research is a survey research with quantitative approach. The study population was all consumers while the research sample of consumers who shopped at the Mentari Muara Bungo Supermarkets. The sampling technique uses accidental sampling and simple random sampling that is the consumer who is shopping at the time the researcher distributes the questionnaire. Methods of data collection using pre-prepared questionnaires and data analysis using multiple linear regression with IBM SPSS Statistics version. 20 The results showed that partially the product test results for tcount < ttable (0.537 < 1,989) sig level of 0.593 > 0.05 conclusion of H1 were rejected, the price of tcount < ttable (1,905 < 1,989) sig level of 0.060 > 0.05 conclusion of H2 was rejected, promotion variable tcount > ttable (2.892 < 1,989) sig level 0.005 < 0.05 H3 conclusion accepted, location variable tcount > ttable (2,588 < 1,989) sig level > 0.05 conclusion H4 accepted. Simultaneously the product, price, promotion and location variables together influence the buying interest Fcount > Ftable and sig 0.011 < 0.05 Conclusions H5 is accepted.
. Basri. Bisnis Pengantar, 2005. Badan Penerbitan Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Gajah Mada, Hal, 1
. Hurriyati, Ratih, (2005). Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen, Alfabeta, Bandung, hal. 47 – 49.
. Kotler, Philip (1993). Manajemen Pemasaran, Terjemahan Adi Zakaria Afiff, Lembaga Penerbitan Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Indonesia.
. Sugiarto, Budi Utomo at.al (2014) Analisa Pengaruh Produk, Kualitas Pelayanan, Harga, dan Store Atmosphere terhadap Minat Beli di Dream of Khayangan Art Resto Surabaya, Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran Petra Vol 2, No. 1. Pp. 1 - 14
. Widyaningrum, Nilam Ayu, (2017) Dampak Bauran Pemasaran terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen pada Produk Crispy Rice Crackers, PERFORMA, Jurnal Manajemen dan Start-Up Bisnis, Volume 1, Nomor 6. Pp. 634-641
. Aisyah, Nurul (2015). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Daya Tarik Iklan terhadap Minat Beli Produk Indomie (studi kasus pada masyarakat di Bekasi) Jurnal Khatulistiwa Informatika, Vol. 3, No. 2. Pp. 168 - 179
. Tarjo, (2019). Metode Penelitian, Deepublish, Yogyakarta. Hal. 60.
. Suliyanto (2005). Analisis Data Dalam Aplikasi Pemasaran, Galia Indonesia, Bogor.
. Gozali, Imam (2009). Ekonometrika, Teori, Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS 17, 2009. Badan Penerbitan, Universitas Diponegoro.
. Dama, Daniel (2016). Analisis faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Beli Konsumen dalam Memilih Laptop Acer di toko Lestari Komputer Manado, Jurnal Berkala Ilmiah, Vo.16. No 01. Pp. 503-514
. Meilani, Yohana F. at.al, (2012) Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Beli Produk Makanan dan Minuman Usaha Kecil menengah Kabupaten Tangerang, Jurnal Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan, Vol.14, No. 2. Pp. 164-171
. Wijaya, Petra Surya Mega, Teguh Cristina (2012). Faktor- Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Beli di Online shop Specialis Guess, JRMB, Volume 7, No.2. pp 147-160
. Herdioko, Jonathan, (2017). Pengaruh Produk dan Harga terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen dalam Berbelanja Produk Kopi secara Daring: Studi Kasus pada Situs Internet Otten Coffee, JRMB, Volume 12, No. 2. Pp. 129 -136
. Moniaga, Neno Arista at., al. (2017). Pengaruh Komunikasi Pemasaran terhadap Minat Beli Produk PT. Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Bitung, 2017. e-journal “Acta Diurna” Volume VI. No. 1.
. Bahman, S. P., Kamran, N., & Mostafa, E. (2013). The effect of marketing mix in attracting customers: Case study of Saderat Bank in Kermanshah Province. African Journal of Business Management, 7(34), 3272–3280. https://doi.org/10.5897/ajbm12.127
. Kusumawati, R. D., Oswari, T., Utomo, R. B., & Kumar, V. (2014). The influence of 7P’s of marketing mix on buying intention of music product in Indonesia. Procedia Engineering, 97, 1765–1771. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2014.12.328
. Rahim, A., Safin, S. Z., Kheng, L. K., Abas, N., & Ali, S. M. (2016). Factors Influencing Purchasing Intention of Smartphone among University Students. Procedia Economics and Finance, 37(16), 245–253. https://doi.org/10.1016/s2212-5671(16)30121-6
Copyright (c) 2020 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.