Analysis of Factors Affecting Coffee Farmer Behavior in Tanah Datar District
AbstractThis study aims to analyze the factors that influence the behavior of coffee farmers in Tanah Datar District. This study uses a survey method in gathering data from the population of farmers who produce coffee with a sample of 100 farmers. The analytical tool used is Partial Least Square (PLS). The results showed knowledge and attitudes significantly influence the behavior of coffee farmers and have a positive connection. Meanwhile, knowledge and attitudes are significantly influenced by individual and environmental characteristics, and coherence with a positive relationship. Individual characteristics significantly influence the behavior of coffee farmers with knowledge and attitude as a mediating variable and have a positive relationship. The environment has a significant effect on the behavior of coffee farmers with knowledge and attitude as a mediating variable and has a positive relationship.
Nalurita, Sari. 2014. Competitiveness Analysis and Formulation of Indonesian Coffee Agribusiness Development Strategy[Thesis]. Postgraduate. Bogor Agricultural Institute. Bogor.
Ministry of Agriculture. 2016. Outlook Coffee; Agricultural Sub-Sector Agriculture Commodities. Center for Agricultural Data and Information Systems Secretariat General of Ministry of Agriculture
Handayani, Alfina. 2015.Evaluation of Post-Harvesting Levels of Robusta Coffee in Accordance with GMP(Good Manufacturer Practices) [Journal]. National Seminar on Local Food, Business and Eco-Industry Semarang, 1 August 2015.
Novita, Elita, et al. 2010. Improving the Quality of People's Coffee Beans with Clean Production of Semi Wet-Based Processing[Journal]. Agrotek Vol. 4, No. 1, 2010: 76-90.
Mahyuda, et al. 2018. Adoption Rate of Good Agricultural Practices of Gayo Arabica Coffee Cultivation by Farmers in Central Aceh District [Journal]. Journal of Counseling, September 2018 Vol. 14 No. 2
Kusuma, Lingga. 2008. Farmer's Behavior in Fresh Food Production and Handling in West Lampung Regency [Journal]. Bogor Agricultural Institute. Bogor.
Setiawati, AstrianaRahmi. 2016. Planning for Use of Plantation Commodity Land in Tanah Datar District, West Sumatra Province. [Thesis]. Graduate School. Bogor Agricultural Institute. Bogor.
Nazir, Moh. 2005. Research Methods. Ghalia Indonesia. Bogor.
Nisa, Khairatul. 2019. Analysis Factor that Affects Supply Chain Performance in Achieving Marketing Performance of Processed Coconut Wood in Padang Pariaman District [Thesis]. Andalas University. Padang.
Wardhani, Andy Corry. 2005. Faktor-Faktor Yang Memengaruhi Perilaku Komunikasi Penyuluhan Pertanian [Jurnal]. Mediator, Vol. 7 No.270 2 Desember 2006
Amir, Reza Mardhiyah. 2017. Pengaruh perilaku kewirausahaan terhadap kinerja umkm olahan ubi kayu di kota padang [Tesis]. Sekolah Pascasarjana Institut Pertanian Bogor. Bogor.
Rambe, Sri Suryani M. 2011. Perilaku Petani dalam Usahatani Padi di Lahan Rawa [Jurnal]. Prosiding Seminar Nasional. Balai Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian Bengkulu. Bengkulu
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.