The Influence of Baby Gymnastic and Baby Massage on Baby Motor Development Aged 3-6 Months in Posyandu Kapasa
AbstractThis study aimed to determine the effect of baby gymnastics and baby massage on changes in motor development of infants aged 3-6 months at the Posyandu (Integrated Health Post) Kapasa Makassar. This study was a field experiment research involving treatment variables namely baby gymnastics and baby massage, while the response (dependent) variable was the development of infant motor skills. The research design was the Quasy experiment using pretest-post test of two group design. The study population were infants aged 3 - 6 months in the Posyandu Kapasa Makassar, while the samples were infants aged 3 - 6 months in the Posyandu Kapasa Makassar which numbered 20 subjects, selected with random sampling technique and then divided into 2 (two) groups, one group as the treatment consist of 10 subjects and one control group also consist of 10 subjects. This study used a Denver Development Screening Test (DDST) for evaluating motor development and measured before and after administration of intervention. The interventions performed 3 times a week for 2 months. The result showed that by giving baby gymnastics and baby massage results in increased motor skills of infants aged 3 - 6 months at the Posyandu Kapasa Makassar. It is recommended for mothers to give baby gymnastics and baby massage to their babies to improve motor development of infants aged 3-6 months.
. Ali, K., Pangan dan Gizi untuk Kesehatan. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo. Persada, 2003.
. Setyaningsih, A., R. Nurhidhariani, and A.A. Putri, Hubungan tingkat pengetahuan ibu dan praktek penggunaan alat permainan edukatif dengan perkembangan motorik kasar di PAUD Anggrek Kabupaten Pati. Jurnal Smart Keperawatan, 2016. 3(1): p. 1-9.
. Roesli, U., Pedoman pijat bayi prematur & bayi usia 0-3 bulan. 2001: Niaga Swadaya.
. Paul E, D., Perkembangan motorik halus anak usia 4-5 tahun. Yogyakarta Lumbung Pustaka, 2008.
. Irawati, K., Panduan Senam Bayi. 2006: Puspa Swara Jakarta.
. Kristianto, H., Pengaruh terapisentuhterhadap antropometri pada bayi di wilayah kerja puskesmas pesantren I kediri. 2008, Universitas Sebelas Maret.
. Utami, R., Pedoman Pijat Bayi Prematur dan Bayi Usia 0-3 Bulan. Trubus Agriwidya, Jakarta, 2001. 1: p. 2-4.
. Sari, A., Pengaruh Penyuluhan Pijat Bayi Terhadap Pengetahuan dan Sikap Ibu tentang Pijat Bayi di Desa Dukuh Sidokarto Godean Sleman Yogyakarta. Universitas Gajah Mada, 2004.
. Adriana, D., Tumbuh kembang dan terapi bermain pada anak. Jakarta: Salemba Medika, 2011.
. Notoatmojo, Promosi Kesehatan dan Ilmu Perilaku. 2010, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
. Saleh et.al, Pengaruh pendidikan kesehatan dengan pendekatan modelling terhadap pengetahuan, kemampuan praktek dan percaya diri ibu dalam menstimulasi tumbuh kembang bayi 0-6 bulan. 2014, Tesis Fakultas Ilmu Keperawatan Universitas Hasanudin. Diakses dari http://pasca. unhas. ac. id/jurnal/files/4dfd694e7da095c426fa76ffbdf2b3ea. pdf.
. Premkumar, K., The massage connection: anatomy and physiology. 2004: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
. Purwanti, S., Efektifitas pelaksanaan senam bayi terhadap peningkatan perkembangan bayi. INVOLUSI Jurnal Ilmu Kebidanan (Journal of Midwifery Science), 2016. 3(6).
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.