Measuring the ICT Influence on Innovativity Level
AbstractEconomic theory and empirical studies have shown that innovation is the key driver of economic growth and development. Innovations may increase productivity and quality of services and products, making the companies more competitive. Today innovations are a basic business strategy for most businesses and various researchers and academics. Innovation is being paid more and more attention and the key understanding of the development of society and companies lies precisely in innovation through the application of ICT technology. This paper highlights the significance of ICT and innovation, they are of great importance for the prosperity and economical development in the Republic of North Macedonia. The survey was conducted in the period when the Republic of North Macedonia is increasingly encouraging and supporting the innovation activity in the companies for achieving accelerated technological development, based on knowledge transfer, ICT, innovations and R&D (research and development). Results from the empirical research implied to accepting certain hypothesis, which led to accepting the main hypothesis that ICT play important role in promoting innovations and innovation activities in the Republic of North Macedonia. The obtained results of this research can be a guide when creating the innovative strategy in the Republic of Macedonia.
Helpdesk (2010) Research Report:, „New ICTs for Development“, Governance and Social development Resource center.
Porter, M.E. (2001). „Strategy and the Internet", Harvard Business Review.
Schavan, А. (2007). „ICT 2020, Research for innovations“, Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Berlin.
Abello, R. & Prichard, G.(2008). „Exploring Business Use of IT and Innovation using Linked Firm-Level Data, Australian Bureau of Statistics“, Working Party of National Experts on S&T Indicators.
Eurostat, Information Society. (2008). „ICT impact assessment by linking data from different sources (Final Report)“.
OECD (2010), „Are ICT Users More Innovative? An Analysis of ICT-Enabled Innovation in OECD Firms“, DSTI/ICCP/IIS8/final.
Boshkoska Klisaroski, M. (2018). „Methods for measuring ICT and innovation in the case of Republic Macedonia“, Iliria Internation Review, Published by Iliria College Kosovo and Felix-Verlag, Germany, DOI: 10.21113/iir.v8i2.451
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.