Call for Research Groups
Call for "Research Groups": Basic and Applied Research of Interdisciplinary or Multidisciplinary Teams of Two to Seven Researchers Independent of Location
With the support of the Gamut Society of Scientific Research and Researchers (GSSRR), in August 2017 the GSSRR is issuing a call for “Research Groups”. The concept application must be submitted on the basis of the guidelines by 30 January 2018.
- A team of two to seven internationally outstanding researchers from all scientific/scholarly disciplines, in all scientific disciplines, in particular from the social sciences, financial analysis and prediction, and cultural sciences.
- Participation in a research group is possible in addition to the currently applicable project number restriction of yhree GSSRR projects.
- One researcher acts as coordinator of the research group.
- The formal application is submitted by the GSSRR.org site.
- Funding of cooperation projects between researchers.
- Medium-term research cooperation (up to 4 years).
- Innovative interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary research cooperation that deepens or consolidates a topic.
Before submitting a concept proposal (publication of the proposal guidelines at the end of August 2017), the researchers at the research group must jointly agree on the thematic requirements described below (e. g. research programme, team, etc.):
- State of research on which the research group is based
- Presentation of the common goals and questions in the research group.
- Concise presentation of the innovative and “cutting-edge” character of the research topic.
- Description of the thematic coherence and the expected innovation value through collaboration in the research group.
Quality and composition of the research team
- For every scientist/scholar
- Description of qualification and expertise.
- International cooperation with other researchers and research inistitutions.
- For the team
- Presentation of communication structure and strategy.
At least three external expert opinions are obtained from the GSSRR for each formally correct concept proposal.
Maximum 4 years
Maximum $30,000 per year; these costs cover: equipment, travel, other expenses and five per cent of general project costs
The GSSRR have the Following International Journals
AMERICAN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH JOURNAL FOR ENGINEERING, TECHNOLOGY, AND SC IENCES (ASRJETS)
ISSN (Print): 2313-4410) & ISSN (Online): 2313-4402 )
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER (IJC)
International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)
ISSN (Print) 2307-4531
ISSN (Online) 2307-4531
Deadline: Submission is Open
Publication: the author paper will be added immediately to the "current" volume's Table of Contents after its acceptance.