GSSRR Mission and Vision Statement
The mission of the Gamut Society of Scientific Research and Researchers is to enhance and share scientific research.
- The Society, through its publications, disseminates and archives the results of research in all areas.
- The Society facilitates and strengthens the interactions among members through professional meetings and other means.
- The Society represents the goals of its community of members to the world. The Society also works with other scientific and educational societies to promote the advancement of science.
- The Society, through its members, trains, mentors and supports the next generation of research and researchers.
- The Society assists its members to develop their skills in all fields of science at all levels.