Call for Thesis 2019
Call For Thesis:
The International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR) is a multidisciplinary peer reviewed Journal. The IJSBAR welcomes the submission of thesis in all scientific fields for this year 2019.
If you finish your dissertations/thesis in any level form the following:
1- BSc/BA. 2- MSc/MA or MPhil. 3- PhD/DPhil or DSc(ScD)/DLitt
Don’t leave it too long to publish your thesis. PhDs/MSc/MA/etc.. are perishable, and the literature review and methodological foundations will often be out of date after five or six years. then you should probably begin to consider getting it published.
Authors are invited to submit their original, dissertations and thesis for consideration for publication in this Journal.
Thesis SUBMISSION IS OPEN FOR 2019:
Thesis Acceptance/Rejection Notification: within 6 days
Accepted Thesis will be published online ISSN (Online) and printed ISSN (Print)
kindly Click the following link to get indexing list.
Click the following link for the Topics Covered by the Journal
(Each Thesis will cost 105 USD).
Submissions are also allowed by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This scholarly journal Guarantees that the editor decision based on the peer review results will not exceed 6 days from the thesis submission date.
CALLS FOR THESIS IN BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Deadline: Submission is Open
BENEFITS FOR ALL AUTHORS:
- Fast, easy, and clear thesis publication Process.
- This Journal provides "Soft Copy of thesis" to Authors; this copy can be downloaded directly from the journal’s site.
- This Journal provides “Free Soft Copy of the Journal Cover for Printing”.
- Access to Author, reader, and reviewer Accounts. Authors can use their lifetime accounts to (Print articles, read Indexing metadata, use the citation tools, download Supplementary files for certain articles, Finding References, Email articles directly, Email the authors, and Post a Comment).
- This Journal provides "Electronic Certificate of Publication for Free" for the Authors upon request.
- All published thesis are published online as well as in Hard copy of journal (hard copies are available upon author request for extra fees).
- Open Access Journal Database to guarantees that your research work is fully accessible and downloadable for all researchers around the world.
- Indexing and abstracting in many places for high visibility and promotion of your thesis.
- Authors will keep the complete copyright of their dissertations and thesis.