First Global Research Meeting (FGRM)
December 8-10, 2014 | Amman | Jordan
For more than 4 years, Global Society of Scientific Research and Researchers (GSSRR) has been the premier forum for research services, where small annual meetings was established to discuss research and researchers needs, and network with colleagues from around the world, those colleagues was usually main contributors to the GSSRR.
The GSSRR is designed for researchers, providers, key decision makers, graduate students, and research analysts.
In 2014 we will extend our annual meeting to include any Willing and interested member from the GSSRR members to discuss the possibilities to improve and extend the GSSRR.
Join us in Amman to:
- Examine emerging research projects and needs to the GSSRR, financing, and management of the GSSRR;
- Get updates on the latest research activities conducted by the GSSRR;
- Hear the research funding priorities of GSSRR;
- Discuss the requirements to create and support the First Global Conference For Basic And Applied Sciences Research (1st GCBASR). The 1st GCBASR proceedings will be arranged to be published by the IEEE. Selected papers will be arranged to be published in International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR);
- Discuss the requirements to create and support five new journals; and
- Discuss the possibilities and alternatives in marketing the Online Journal System And Wizard (OJSW), and Online Conference System And Wizard (OCSW).
Hotel & Travel
A block of rooms will be reserved for FGRM participants at the intercontinental Hotel. Click here see the hotel information.
Note: the hotel arrangements will be announced as soon as possible.
Directions From Queen Alia Airport to the hotel
From airport the drive Time:35 min.
The typical minimum charge for a Taxi from the airport is $20.00; for information about a limousine or a courtesy bus, please contact the hotel for information.
Registration is open. Send us your details including your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you back.