Submitting Dissertations and Thesis for Publication:
You’ve got your PhD or Master's or even your graduation project. Well done! Congratulations. You should probably begin to consider getting it published. If it’s a real contribution to knowledge; a PhD and a Master's are supposed to be, then the outside world needs to see it!
Authors are invited to submit their original, dissertations and thesis for consideration for publication in IJSBAR. Dissertations and thesis in all scientific fields at the following levels:
- MSc/MA or MPhil
- PhD/DPhil or DSc(ScD)/DLitt
- Submitted dissertations or thesis to IJSBAR must already have been approved by a research committee or by the affiliated university. The IJSBAR journal will assumes that the student’s institution and supervisor did evaluate the thesis; thus the IJSBAR journal may decide (in certain cases) to contact the supervisor or/and the students university to ensure that the thesis satisfies the journal’s publication requirements.
- Authors can submit their dissertations or thesis at any time for possible publication in IJSBAR.
- Authors can choose to publish the Full-Text or Summaries/Abstracts only of their respective thesis or dissertation.
- Submission should be sent using the following link SUBMIT THESIS ABSTRACT. After you submit your thesis details using the previous link; you have to send your full thesis as an attachment to the following email email@example.com indicating that this submission is a thesis submission.
- Acceptance notification period will be within 2-8 days from receiving the thesis application. In case of any delay you can contact the editor using firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT NOTE: after submitting your thesis; Please add the email address email@example.com in your address book so that the messages from Editorial Office do not end up in your spam without you knowing it.
- Publication fees: when the thesis or dissertation is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay the thesis Publication Fee (105 US Dollar ) to cover publications costs.
- The accepted dissertation and thesis can be cited or referenced and will receive the same Journal's impact factor and prestige as all researches in the journal.
- Authors will keep the complete copyright of their dissertations and thesis.
BENEFITS FOR ALL AUTHORS:
- Fast, easy, and clear thesis publication Process.
- Indexing and abstracting in many places for high visibility and promotion of your thesis.
- IJSBAR provides "Soft Copy of thesis" to Authors; this copy can be downloaded directly from the journal’s site.
- IJSBAR provides “Free Soft Copy of the Journal Cover for Printing”. Authors can download this cover from here.
- Access to Author, reader, and reviewer Accounts. Authors can use their lifetime accounts to (Print articles, read Indexing metadata, use the citation tools, download Supplementary files for certain articles, Finding References, Email articles directly, Email the authors, and Post a Comment).
- IJSBAR provides "Electronic Certificate of Publication for Free" for the Authors upon request.
- All published thesis are published online as well as in Hard copy of journal (hard copies are available upon author request for extra fees).
- Open Access Journal Database to guarantees that your research work is fully accessible and downloadable for all researchers around the world.
Submit Thesis Abstract
|Use of L1 in ESL classes: A study of teachers’ perceptions and practices||Abstract|
|Al-Raaisi, Matasam Rashid
Department of Education, University of York
|Implementation of a Successful Project Management Method to Serve Modern Organizations||Abstract|
|Mansoor Ati, Hammood Nadheer
College of Business Administration, Southern New Hampshire University
|Assessment of Social Response to Incentives, On Reduction of Plastic Bags Use in Pakistan: A Cross Market Study of Abpara and Itwaar Bazaar.||Abstract|
|Khan, Muhammad Imran
Environmental economics, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
|A Study of E-Business/E-Manufacturing Models||Abstract|
Engineering, University of Exeter
|Universal Medium Exploration of Einstein’s Mass Energy Relation: E = M C2 New Mass Energy Relation||Abstract|
|Ameen, S. M.
|Factors Affecting Effective Selection of Teachers for Promotion to Management Positions in the Education System: A Case Study of Mazabuka District.||Abstract|
|ARNOLD, MANGABA DARLINGTON
School of Education, Information and Communications University
|Application of Pulse Electric Field Techniques in Food Processing||Abstract|
|EMUAKPEJE, ETARERI GEORGE
FOOD ENGINEERING, CYPRUS NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY
|ASSESSMENT OF ASEPTIC TECHNIQUE AMONG NURSES IN MANAGEMENT OF BURNS PATIENTS AT KENYATTA NATIONAL HOSPITAL||Abstract|
|CHEPKOK, JACQUELINE JEROTICH
nursing, University of Nairobi
|INTERPRETATION OF STATUTES: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS IN PERSPECTIVE OF ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE||Abstract|
|Razi, Naseem NIL
Faculty of Shariah and Law, International Islamic University, Islamabad, pakistan
|Influence of Monitoring and Evaluation paramenters on the performance of national government funded construction projects in uasin gishu county, Kenya||Abstract|
|Onjure, Caleb Odhiambo
College of Human Recource Development, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
|The Dynamics of Current Accounnt and Budget Deficits: the cases of Ethiopia||Abstract|
|Gebreamilack, Zenebech Admasu
Economics, Addis Abaaba
|A BIOGRAPHY OF MOSES BUDAMBA MUDAVADI, 1923-1989||Abstract|
|Karani, CHARLES Luhambo
Humanities, Mount Kenya University
|A review of the impact of availability of Antiretroviral drugs on the quality of care received by people living with HIV/AIDS in developing countries||Abstract|
General practice and Primary health care, University of Helsinki
|76 - 88 of 88 Items||<< < 1 2|